Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hoskins Hollow, onto grid paper

So since my last post I've availed myself to a couple of Facebook groups to widen my knowledge base. So far it appears to be working a treat. There have been some discussion around just what I'm trying to model. The how, when, where, and why of a layout are a very real necessity when planning a new 'township'.
 Next I will be developing a 'reason for being' description of the layout, as I've done on my previous layout. It's funny when you think back actually, as I used to put up copies of the 'history' and details of the township up the road from the railway, when showing it to the public, until people really began to believer it actually existed, of course it didn't.
Here's an updated plan of the layout so far. Of course I'm open to discussion on this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment